|Row Power 40|
Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. Row Power 40 provides 40W of power, suited for up to two typical eurorack rows:
- +12V @ 1.5A
- -12V @ 1.3A
- +5V @ 1.5A
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 30 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
- ROW POWER 40 is suited for up to 2 typical eurorack rows
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Available in matte black, or white panel (limited time)
- +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 1.25A, +5V @ 1.5A
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
- A 90W power brick typially powers about 416HP (4 rows of 104HP).
- Noise performance figures to be released