|Pod20 [Powered ]|
This Pod requires a power brick to turn on (not included).
If you already have a powered Pod and power brick (or a Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain power supplies.
Pods are a perfect way to get started in Eurorack module, or add a couple more modules to your monster system!
Made from 100% anodized aluminum, Pods are light, tough and perfect for on-the-go set ups. The power supply can handle up to 700mA of +12V, which is plenty of juice for even the most modern digital modules. (Or if you prefer to DIY your power supply, Pods are also available unpowered)
Each Pod typically will house one or two modules, but three or more can be accommodated using a multi-power cable accessory.
Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Pods can even daisy- chain with the 4ms Row Power system making them a convenient outboard mini-skiff. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
- 20 HP Eurorack modular space
- Standard M3 threaded holes
- 100% lightweight anodized aluminum
- Built-in Power supply
- Red, White, and Blue LED power indicators
- 20HP Pod, black anodized aluminum
- Built-in power supply with two Eurorack power headers
- M3 x 8mm pan-head screws, stainless steel (10)
- Adhesive rubber feet (4)
- Does not include barrel cable or power brick
- Two 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
- +12V max 0.7A
- -12V max 0.28A
- +5V max 0.2A
- Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining
- 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
- Width: 106.1mm (4.18")
- Height: 159.5mm (6.28")
- Depth: 36mm (1.42")
- Module depth: 34.2mm (1.34")
- Module width: 20HP
- 0.17 kg = 6 oz