|Stereo Panneur Kit|
Build your own Stereo Panneur guitar pedal, with the Panneur kit.
The Do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured Stereo Panneur. This is an intermediate-level kit, you need some prior experience, and you must have some basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, and a wire stripper).DISCONTINUED.
- all components (resistors, capacitors, LEDs, ICs, transistors, sockets, jacks, pots, knob covers, switches, clips, etc..)
- PCB (optional, see below)
- drilled cast aluminum or steel box (optional)
- 26-guage pre-bonded wire
- Instructions (online at commonsound)
- all tools (soldering iron, solder, wire snips, wire strippers, and perhaps needlenose pliers and screwdrivers)
- patience... especially if it's your first kit!
Yes, here:Kits WikiI don't have any electronics experience, can I make a pedal?
We recommend knowing how to solder before trying
a kit. Many books and online resources are available on the subject. Try searching for "How to Solder videos".
You also should be able to identify components (tell the difference between
capacitors, resistors, transistors, IC's)
For absolute beginners, we recommend the Tremulus Lune or Noise Swash.
People with any pedal-building experience may want to try either of the above, or the Stereo Panneur or Phaseur Fleur.
The Atoner is more difficult and recommended for experienced builders only.
We will try to answer your questions over email if anything needs clarification. However, beyond basic advice, we can't help to troubleshoot your project if you have issues. Every kit we sell has been successfully built hundreds or perhaps thousands of times, so keep trying! Remember, DIY stands for Do It Yourself!Can I sell the pedals I build?
Sorry, our kits are for non-commercial purposes only. You may build kits for yourself or to give away, but if you use the pedal for commercial purposes (sell it, or include portions or all of the circuit in something else you sell), then you must have written permission from 4ms pedals.
- PCB, doubled sided traces with legend
- PC board mounting pots to save wiring
- Fits in 7"x4" square box or larger
- Each channel (Left/Right) has controls for: Speed, Depth, Smoothness, Symmetry, Spacing, Gain li>