|SCM pcb and chip [PCB & Chip]|
This is a blank PCB and programmed chip for the SCM.
*No other parts are included in this kit*
All parts required for this module will need be sourced from other companies, 4ms is unable to assist in the sourcing of parts.
For the full kit including parts see the SCM Kit.
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- Connects to the SCM Breakout for controlling more features: Pulse Width, Shuffle pattern, Skip, Re-sync, Mute, and 4x Fast
- ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
- Maximum input frequency 3kHz
This kit is only for a blank PCB and a programmed chip for the SCM
For a list of parts you will need to complete this module you can view our parts list:
- Module size: (when completed)
- 4 HP Eurorack format module
- 1.85" (25mm) maximum depth with power cable