|SCM Breakout Kit(SCMBO Kit)|
Build your own Shuffling Clock Multiplier Breakout, with the SCMBO kit.
The Do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured SCMBO. This is a beginner-level kit, but you need some prior experience, and have basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, small screw driver).
- New features for version 2:
- Mute and 4x Fast are LED buttons
- Pressing Mute or 4x Fast inverts the signal on the jack
- Knobs are centered straight up (12:00)
- Rotate and Slip knobs attenuate the breakout jacks, and the corresponding jacks on the main SCM module are added to this attenuated signal. If nothing is plugged into the Rotate or Slip jaks on the breakout, the knob functions as a manual control (same as it did on version 1).
- Depth 25mm
- Power draw maximum 20mA extra from the +12V (no -12V or +5V draw).Power is taken from the main SCM module
- Expands the features of the SCM:
- CV Shuffle jack and knob selects which beats are slipped by CV Slip (default=every other beat)
- CV Pulse Width jack and knob controls width of output pulses (default=50%)
- CV Skip jack and knob omits certain beats in a pattern (default=no skip)
- Re-sync Trigger input
- Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks add to main SCM's Rotate and Slip jacks
- 4x Fast CV Gate jack and switch speeds up multiply-by amounts
- Mute CV Gate jack and switch stops any more beats from starting
The SCMBO is 8HP and ___" (__mm) deep
- +12V rail: __mA
- +5V rail: not used
- -12V rail: not used